The WaterRower M1 HiRise is a full commercial model with a slightly higher entry point (500mm/20″) than the M1 HiRise (300mm/12″). The frame is constructed from a fabricated tubular steel.
- Fabricated Tubular Steel
- Standard Colors Include: Silver, Black, and White
- Over 1,600 custom colors/textures available (Additional cost applies)
[citem title=”Spec Sheet Overview” id=”citem_97″ parent=”collapse_62″]
- Styling: Commercial use
- Material: Fabricated Tubular Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated Steel
- Noise Level: Soothing and relaxing
- Intrusion Level: Minimal intrusion
- Resistance Method: Patented WaterFlywheel emulates natural dynamic of rowing
- Resistance Levels: Unique self-regulating resistance,infinitely variable, suiting any user without adjustment
- Muscle Groups Used: All major muscle groups (84% of total muscle mass)
- Maximum User Height: Up to 38” (961⁄2 cm) Inseam (42”/ 106cm option available)
- Maximum User Weight: In excess of 1000lbs (453kg)
- Other User issues: No impact and non-load Bearing, perfect for users with joint concerns
- Heart Rate Monitor: Available as an option
- Dimensions: L- 88” (224cm), W- 221⁄4” (57cm), H- 275/8” (71cm)
- Entry Height: 20” (51cm)
- Storability: Stores Easily on End, L- 275/8” (71cm), W- 221⁄4” (57cm), H- 88” (224cm)
- Weight: 120lbs (541⁄2kg) empty, 157lbs (711⁄2kg) with 17l of water in the tank
- Maintenance: Virtually maintenance free. No lubrication required. Simply add a Chlorine Tablet every 2-6 months (Available Free of Charge)
- Wearing Parts: In heavy traffic areas the only wearing parts are the foot straps which pass over the toes
- Warranty: 1 Year; (Upgradeable to 3 year parts, 5 year frame free of charge with registration)
Includes Series 4 performance monitor
- The S4 Monitor has been designed with user friendliness in mind.
- It has been designed for easy QuickStart of most functions, simply press the on button and away you row.
- Delve a little deeper and there are many more advanced functions for the novice through the elite user.
- The S4 Monitor displays intensity in m/s (meters per second), mph (mile per hour), /500m (time per 500 meters), /2km (time per 2 kilometers), watts and Kcalories per hour. It Displays Strokerate, Heartrate (with optional heartrate attachment), Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
- In Use: Length – 88” / 224 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 27.625” / 71 cm
- Stored: Depth – 27.625” / 71 cm, Width – 22.25” / 57 cm, Height – 88” / 224 cm
- Weight: 120 lbs / 54.5 kg (dry), 157 lb / 71.5 kg (17 l of water)
Tom is a veteran of the fitness industry, with a professional career spanning all facets of the industry over the past 25 years. An overview of Tom’s experiences include:
1. Health Club Owner – Owned and Operated for 11 years.
2. Manufacturing – Senior Sales & Marketing Manager at Life Fitness (the largest fitness manufacturer in the world) for 5 years.
3. Equipment Dealer & Service Provider – Owner and President (current) at US Fitness Products – the oldest and largest fitness dealership in the state of North Carolina (established 1991).
My mantra is simple: “prior experience is paramount to future success”