- Styling: Home use
- Material: Solid Cherrywood
- Finish: Cherrywood darkens into a rich hew with age
- Noise Level: Soothing and relaxing
- Intrusion Level: Minimal intrusion
- Resistance Method: Patented WaterFlywheel emulates natural dynamic of rowing
- Resistance Levels: Unique self-regulating resistance, infinitely variable, suiting any user without adjustment
- Muscle groups Used: All major muscle groups (84% of Total Muscle Mass)
- Maximum User Height: Up to 38” Inseam (42” option available)
- Maximum User Weight: In Excess of 1000lbs
- Other User issues: No impact and non-load bearing, perfect for users with joint concerns
- Heart Rate Monitor: Available as an option
- Dimensions: L-83”, W-22”, H- 21”
- Entry Height: 12” (20” with optional HiRise Adaptor)
- Storability: Stores Easily on end, L-21”, W-22”, H- 83”
- Weight: 108lbs (Min water level)
- Shipping dimensions: Tank Box (L-28.5” x W-24.5” x H-23.5”), Rail Box (L-83” x W-6” x H-3.25”).
- Shipping Weight: Tank Box 52lbs, Rail Box 30lbs
- Maintenance: Virtually maintenance free. No lubrication required. Simply add a
- Chlorine tablet every 2-6 months (available free of charge)
- Wearing Parts: In heavy traffic areas the only wearing parts are the foot straps which pass over the toes
- Warranty: 1 Year ;(Upgradeable to 3 year parts, 5 year frame free of charge with registration)
Tom is a veteran of the fitness industry, with a professional career spanning all facets of the industry over the past 25 years. An overview of Tom’s experiences include:
1. Health Club Owner – Owned and Operated for 11 years.
2. Manufacturing – Senior Sales & Marketing Manager at Life Fitness (the largest fitness manufacturer in the world) for 5 years.
3. Equipment Dealer & Service Provider – Owner and President (current) at US Fitness Products – the oldest and largest fitness dealership in the state of North Carolina (established 1991).
My mantra is simple: “prior experience is paramount to future success”