Life Fitness, the company that brought you the original Lifecycle® exercise bike now introduces the Lifecycle GX. It is biomechanically designed and user-tested to ensure a comfortable yet effective workout. Plus quality construction provides long-lasting durability ride after ride.
Our dedicated, in-house biomechanics team has studied human movement and machine interaction to develop a bike that stands at the head of any class. Lifecycle GX has the most in demand features and a bold rear flywheel design that spins like no other. Engineered for low maintenance even with high volume use, this is one bike built to last.
- Robotically welded steel frame
- Zinc oxide-coated steel and plastic shrouding protects frame and sensitive mechanisms from dirt, sweat and water.
- Durable urethane stretch platforms allow riders to properly stretch calf muscles.
- Reinforced base arm provides a large footing area for hamstring stretches.
- Precision resistance brake lever allows riders to gauge and repeat resistance with optional cycling computer.
- Multi-ribbed belt drive for a smoother, quieter ride with less maintenance.
- Magnetic eddy current brake for a cleaner, more maintenance-free system.
- 170-mm Q-factor for an efficient pedaling stroke
Seat, Handlebar Pedals
- Ergonomic cycling seat with cut-out provides extra comfort and air flow; optional wide seat available.
- Ergonomic handlebar design for comfortable upper body positioning; dual water bottle receptacles can be used as digital device holders.
- Dual-sided SPD pedals provide a hard surface for riders wearing soft sole shoes; features standard SPD pedal clips for those wearing cycling shoes.
- Large overall adjustment range provides the most proper bike fit for a wider user range.
- Micro fore/aft adjustments allow users to set seat and handle bar to most optimal position relative to height and body type.
- Pop pin height adjustment secures seat and handlebar in place.