The Row HX Trainer is perfect for a low-impact, total-body workout at home. Its beautiful design makes it a great addition to any room. Fluid Technology resistance delivers a smooth and natural feel. The Row HX accommodates the whole family and delivers premium performance from the convenience of your home.
- Fluid Technology Resistance
- Optional heart rate receiver available
- Product Size: 83.85 x 20.47 x 22.04″ (213 x 52 x 56 cm)
- Product Weight (assembled)Without water: 70.99 lbs (32.2 kg). With water: 108.03 lbs (49.0 kg)
- Seat to Floor Distance: 11.5″ (29 cm)
- Stored vertically height: 83.85″ (213 cm)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary): Frame 5 years; Tank and Seals 3 years; Mechanical 2 years; Console 1 year; Labor 1 year
- Max User Weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Resistance Levels: 4
- Stores Vertically
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary): 2 AA Batteries
Tom is a veteran of the fitness industry, with a professional career spanning all facets of the industry over the past 25 years. An overview of Tom’s experiences include:
1. Health Club Owner – Owned and Operated for 11 years.
2. Manufacturing – Senior Sales & Marketing Manager at Life Fitness (the largest fitness manufacturer in the world) for 5 years.
3. Equipment Dealer & Service Provider – Owner and President (current) at US Fitness Products – the oldest and largest fitness dealership in the state of North Carolina (established 1991).
My mantra is simple: “prior experience is paramount to future success”