Cr2.1 Cross Rower – Total Body Workout in 10 Minutes
If torching calories in a short amount of time sounds good to you, then the Cross Rower is the machine for you. It’s bi-directional resistance is uniquely designed to activate all the muscles of the body and kick start your metabolic furnace.
No other piece of exercise equipment comes close to matching the full body, low impact, aerobic benefits of the Cross Rower. If you are looking to spend less time working out while simultaneously burning more calories, look no further. With the Cross Rower, you’ll be finishing your fat burning, full body workout while everyone else is still warming up.
- Magnetic resistance provides a smooth, consistent resistance with no wearing parts
- Bi-directional resistance activates all the muscles of the body
- Polyurethane dipped handles provide superior slip resistance
- Polar coded heart rate strap receiver (requires Polar T34 extended range chest strap)
- Quick release bindings for safety
- Shimano grip shifter
- 26 lb. flywheel guarantees a smooth motion
- Upper body handles offer multiple positions to vary the muscle involvement
- Seat is fully adjustable to accommodate different sized users
- Silent drive chain to minimize noise during exercise
Dimensions: Length 67.0″ x Width 40.8″ x Height 40.4″
Warranty: (Residential) 3 year parts, 1 year labor, lifetime frame
Warranty: (Full Commercial) 1 year parts, 1 year labor, 10 years frame
Tom is a veteran of the fitness industry, with a professional career spanning all facets of the industry over the past 25 years. An overview of Tom’s experiences include:
1. Health Club Owner – Owned and Operated for 11 years.
2. Manufacturing – Senior Sales & Marketing Manager at Life Fitness (the largest fitness manufacturer in the world) for 5 years.
3. Equipment Dealer & Service Provider – Owner and President (current) at US Fitness Products – the oldest and largest fitness dealership in the state of North Carolina (established 1991).
My mantra is simple: “prior experience is paramount to future success”