V-Ride Leg Press Features:
- Exhilarating leg workout that mimics the natural, comfortable, and functional movements of freeweight training.
- Using ROX™ technology, the user becomes an integral part of the exercise motion to achieve optimal biomechanical positioning and increased exercise range-of-motion.
- The rocking movement of the V Ride Leg Press constantly shifts the user’s center of gravity to activate core musculature while maintaining a stable exercise movement.
- Ratcheting back pad provides quick and easy adjustments to accommodate varying leg lengths.
- Large oval footplate provides multiple foot placements during both leg press and calf exercises.
- Leg station allows the user to perform both leg extension and leg curl exercises from the seated position.
- Designed to follow a predetermined exercise path, the V1 press arm features a range of motion adjustment system that allows you to quickly change the exercise starting position to accommodate individual body size and beginning stretch preference.
- A range-of-motion adjuster provides multiple starting positions for both leg extension and leg curl exercises.
- Self-aligning roller pads adjust automatically to accommodate varying leg lengths.
- Multi-function back pad provides both telescoping and tilting adjustments for enhanced upper body support during chest, shoulder and back exercises.
- 150 lb. Silent Steel® weight stack (upgradable to 200 lbs.): Each solid steel individual plate receives pressed-in industrial plastic bushings and then is machined to exacting specifications to insure glass smooth operation plus eliminating any metal to metal contact or sound