The E3 Cross-Trainer has added features that keep workouts interesting and motivating. It’s an exciting home cardio option for exercisers of all fitness levels looking for an effective lowimpact, total-body workout. The Go Console provides an extremely easy-to-use interface with the essential workout programs you’ll need to maintain an effective fitness regimen.
Enhance the Home
A premium, club-inspired look with an eye-catching Titanium finish and appealing design touches accentuates any home.
Do Not Disturb
WhisperStride™ technology utilizes maintenance-free ball bearings, which eliminates noise and friction common with other cross-trainers. This advanced engineering creates one of the quietest home cross-trainers available and ensures that workouts don’t disturb anyone in the home.
Attention to Comfort
The ellipse path of the E3 mimics human movement so that it feels smooth and natural. Cushioned, antislip pedals ensure secure footing and comfort.
Multigrip handles, with integrated resistance controls for on-the-fly adjustments and contact heart rate sensors for workout monitoring, allow for varying exercise motions.
Coach Zone™ leads exercisers through motivating workouts that target different muscle groups.
The E3 Cross-Trainer has added features that keep workouts interesting and motivating. Watch the video below to learn more!
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike ®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
- Coaching : Coach Zone guides your training to target different muscle groups
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Moving Arm Features : Multi-grip to enable choosiing most comfortable
- Stride Length : 20 in (51 cm)
- WhisperStride, near silent operations: Near silent Whisper Stride
- Integrated Accessory Tray : No
- Pedals : Cushioned pedal inserts for increased comfort
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Heart Rate Monitoring : Contact heart rate sensors on moving multigrip handles and stationary grips, telemetry heart rate monitoring (wireless chest strap included with console)
- Warranty (warranties outside the U.S. may vary) : Lifetime on frame; 5-year on parts; 3-year on console; 1-year on labor
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 82 in x 34 in x 61 in (209 cm x 87 cm x 155 cm)
- Weight : 225 lb (103 kg)
- Max User Weight : 400 lb (182 kg)
- Step Up Height : 6 in (16 cm)
- Stride Length : Max20 in (51 cm)
- Power Requirements (voltage outside U.S. may vary) : All major voltage configurations
- Whisper Stride Technology : Yes