Designed for commercial settings, the U70 uses its extra-heavy steel frame and top-quality components to withstand hours of use and abuse. The motivating console with oversized LED display features the exclusive SPRINT 8® program, four Heart Rate Training programs, as well as five custom programs for a multitude of workout options. In addition, the Club Comfort Arc™ seat, ratcheting chrome-plated seat post, and conveniently located accessory tray make the U70 the perfect bike for your facility.
- Programming SPRINT 8, Manual, Interval, Fat Burn, Watts, HRT Cardio, HRT Weight Loss, HRT Interval, HRT Hill, 3 Trail Programs, 5 Custom Programs
- Console Feedback: LED w/Scrolling Alphanumeric Feedback, Customizable Upper Display, Oversized Dot-Matrix, Integrated Reading Rack
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric.
- Program Levels: 20/li>
- Contact Heart Rate Grips All Vision Fitness bikes come standard with Contact Hand Pulse Grips to accurately monitor your heart rate.
- Generator System Vision Fitness uses a Cambridge Motor Works™ Electromagnetic Generator System on its 70 Series bikes and elliptical trainers to produce power and eliminate the need for an outside power source.
- QUIET GLIDE™ Super Silent Poly-V Belt Drive The 70 series bikes from Vision Fitness use a two-stage drive system that feature QUIET GLIDE™ Super Silent Poly-V belts.
- Club Comfort Arc™ CLUB COMFORT ARC™ Seats provide the cushioning and support to allow the user to pedal for miles. Vision Fitness knows that if the exerciser is comfortable they will spend more time exercising and have a better chance of reaching their fitness goals.
U70 Frame Details
- Frame: Extra-heavy Gauge Steel Welded
- Resistance System: Cambridge Motor Works™ Generator
- Drive Train: Quiet-Glide™ Supersilent Poly-V Belt
- Seat: Club Comfort Arc™ Upright
- Seat Post: Chrome-plated Steel, 15 Positions
- Handlebars: Multi-position with Armrests
- Pedals: Self-balancing with Easy-adjust Straps
- Power: Self-generating
- Dimensions: 41″L x 26″W x 56″H
- Product Weight: 124 lbs.
- Max. User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Lifetime: Frame
- 5 Years: Generator System, Electronics and Parts
- 2 Years: Labor