- User can quickly transition between exercises with one easy spring assisted adjustment
- Back and tibia pad adjustment easily adjust for a custom fit for users of all sizes
- Approachable Designs for Novice Lifters Offers approachable good looks inspired by the latest in interior design.
- Durable Construction Durable design utilizes the parts that have proven so reliable in Life Fitness equipment around the world.
- Minimal Adjustments Minimal adjustments mean exercisers can complete their workouts efficiently and quickly.
- Simple Graphic Placards Graphic placards identify adjustment points and correct setup, reducing potential intimidation.
- Easy Adjustments Weight stacks are located close to the exerciser, enhancing comfort.
- Full Protective Shrouds Full shrouds protect the weight stack system from everyday debris.
- Machine Weight: 437 lbs (199 kg)
- Weight Stack: 202 lbs (92 kg)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 64″ x 40″ x 57″ (163 cm x 102cm x 145 cm)
- Warranty 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coatings excluded); 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates, 90-day on grips, upholstery, and any items not specified. Warranties outside the U.S. may vary.
- Frame 11-gauge (3mm) steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish which ensures maximum adhesion and durability
- Cushioning Contoured cushion utilize a layer of foam for comfort and durability
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow pictorial instructions illustrate proper user position without words
- Shroud Optional full front and rear shrouds
- Adjustments: Simple ease to use chrome plated tube-in-tube adjustments for durability
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods Solid-steel weight plates; Chrome plated solid steel guide rods for smooth motion; 7/16″ (11mm) diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place
- Cables and Pulleys 7 x 19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. millitary specifications; Fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Hand Grips Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Handles utilize an aluminum cap for durability.