The exclusive Green Series™ fitness equipment is designed for hotels, resorts, multi-family housing, corporations, police and fire departments, schools and health clubs. The product line is extremely durable and easy to use. Our award-winning manufacturing partners have more than one-million square feet of vertically integrated manufacturing and warehouse capacity and have a global supply network in more than 80 countries.
From concept through production, the Green Series™ products undergo rigorous testing to ensure reliable commercial performance and have earned the highest international quality standards certifications. The Green Series™ was one of the first complete product lines manufactured with eco-friendly initiatives and features.
With the Green Series™, all of the cardio equipment – including the light and full commercial lines (6000 & 7000 series) – receives the following warranty protection* when used in light commercial locations:
- 10 Years Frame
- 6 Years Motor
- 6 Years Parts
- 2 Years Wearable Items
- 1 Year Labor (extended warranty available)
- Energy efficient SC and DC Motors with UL and meet NEMA premium ratings.
- Motor controllers with Green Technology inverters to minimize power consumption.
- Wax impregnated running belts ensure maintenance-free and efficient operations.
- 1” Reversible running deck with hardened phenolic laminate surface on both sides.
- PlyV® high-resistance polyester belt drive systems.
- 99% of the Green Series™ equipment can be recycled.
- Low product shipping weight minimizes environmental footprint.